Re: Firewalld + libvirt rules conflict

I don't see any difference, hook is not triggered after firewall-cmd --reload.

Reading the https://www.libvirt.org/hooks.html#location

/etc/libvirt/hooks/network
Executed when a network is started or stopped or an interface is plugged/unplugged to/from the network <-- this doesn't seem to be exactly what is needed as no such events occur.

At this point systemctl restart libvirtd will trigger /etc/libvirt/hooks/network and insert the desired rules which I think is strange because there is /etc/libvirt/hooks/daemon for this.

--
This server is power by 220V