Re: I cannot ssh from wan/lan to my pc behind a home server

Luis,

I'm sure it must a problem of Nat but if you look at the output
of "iptables -t nat -L -n -v" you can read this line (a bit mixed up!):
 Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT 1081 packets, 70666 bytes)
> >   pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
> > destination 0     0 DNAT       tcp  --  eno1   *
> > 0.0.0.0/0            192.168.1.120        tcp dpt:2222
> > to:192.168.3.1:2222

in my very very low knowledge, it should do Nat! But it doesn't :-(

Thanks,
Aldo :-)