Re: Remove from the list

Well,

usually i try hard not to feed troll,  but it makes me wonder which part of “you haven't the
slightiest idea what a mailinglist is” this troll specially did not understand?

If mailing list is older concept than user’s age is, IMO user should try to research bit before commenting like this.
It is not problem of this list if some other list did agree about stupidity of it users and provided some “how-to-unsubscribe-if-did-not-read-anything-before-subscribed”

I dropped off all CC’s, did not look like important.

This reply also do miss any importance,  sorry that.

-pasi