Re: IPtables bash script

Chain OUTPUT (policy DROP 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    1    40 DROP       all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            ctstate INVALID
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            icmptype 8
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            icmptype 5
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
 2165  308K ACCEPT     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            ctstate NEW,ESTABLISHED
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:443

Chain OUTPUT (policy DROP 168 packets, 10072 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 DROP       all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            ctstate INVALID
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  *      lo      0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            icmptype 8
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            icmptype 5
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
    6   716 ACCEPT     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0            ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED