SAP Workforce

Hi,

A quick follow up to know if you would be interested in SAP Workforce User List.

We also have other technology users like: Ciber, SuccessFactors, Capgemini, Accenture, B2B Workforce, Oracle, VMware, Adobe, Infor, UltiPro, iCIMS Talent, Optimum Solutions, Salesforce, Kronos, Intuit and many more...

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We offer:

Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usage.

Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your contact information.

Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which will append or add the
missing information to your existing database.

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,
Brianna Sanchez
Marketing Analyst

If you don’t want to receive any message from us then please type “OPT OUT” in the Subject Line.