Re: virtual router running Debian - add gateway to LAN

El 20/02/14 22:03, motty cruz escribió:
Hi All,

I'm new to this list, I want to thank you all for support in advance.

I have a router running Debian with one interface facing public and 2nd
interface to a LAN 10.5.0.0/24 <http://10.5.0.0/24>.

I have a 2nd router one interface on 10.5.0.0/24 <http://10.5.0.0/24>
and 2nd interface facing another LAN 10.6.0.0/24 <http://10.6.0.0/24>.
So I want 10.5.0.0/24 <http://10.5.0.0/24> to be able to access
10.6.0.0/24 <http://10.6.0.0/24>. I did the following for a temporary
work around.

ip route add 10.6.0.0/24 <http://10.6.0.0/24> via 10.5.0.6 dev eth0

this works fine but if I log in to another machine in 10.5.0.0/24
<http://10.5.0.0/24> network, I'm unable to access 10.6.0.0/24
<http://10.6.0.0/24>

can you please help? I have Linux 3.2.0-4-686 Debian 3.2

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

What is the default gateway for the network 10.5.X.X? The default gateway of 10.5.X.X known the route for the 10.6.X.X network?

Some iptables rules are applied? Port forwarding has configured?

Regards. Fernando.