Re: Firestarter

I like Firewall Builder: fwbuilder.org

- Eric MacAdie

On 3/19/2012 10:21 PM, Bret Busby wrote:
Hello.

As the Firestarter project appears to have been abnadoned and the Firestarter firewall application appears to now be unsupported, due to the project having apparently been abandoned, I am wondering whether any similarly easy to use graphical firewall utility exists for Linux.

Before installing Firestarter, about a year ago, I had been using Smoothwall Express 2 (I had been unable to upgade it), but when I had to replace the firewall, I could not get Smoothwall Express 3 working - it was simply too difficult (Hey, that's an interesting use for a now apparently obsolete acronym; STD = Simply Too Difficult).

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."