Re: Firewall HA clustering doc

Arturo,

Wow it looks like it was a lot of work !

> · It's seem that the only way to create a new article in the debian
> wiki is linking it in another place. Where to put the first link?

I think you should create a link just under 'DebianFirewall' -> Related Articles. It is not so important, just so you can create the page.

Here is an example of someone who posted a lot of PDF documents right into the Wiki
http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane/material
and i think you could do it under your name (like in a home directory) too.

( Hmm, did you already create an account ? http://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage?action=newaccount )

ps. I'm not there and never used it, so i can not help you any further.