Re: Hardware recommendations for a Debian version of IPCop

Hi,

Did anyone already mentioned the Sheeva Plug?
1.2 Ghz ARM CPU
512 MB RAM
512 MB Flash
SDHC (bootable)
1 USB 2.0
100 MBit Ethernet
Serial Console via USB (driver is in linux kernel)

Also available with eSata

Power consumption is 7 Watt
Comeswith preinstalled Linux (i forgot, which brand) in the flash - but before i booted that twice, i had Debian on that box.

i paid 130 Euro in January 2009 including shipping from UK to Germany.

Other devices are available