Re: Article on Traffic Control
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Article on Traffic Control
- From: Julien Vehent <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:58:53 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <7d5afb665e7d8fc75a472d87bbd58acc@localhost>
- References: <20100313231337.GC26407@swansys> <dd5137d40639f3f5c6c8f7e1668695fc@localhost> <000201cac476$b20a87a0$161f96e0$@net> <20100316222906.GH26407@swansys> <20100316223121.GJ26407@swansys> <88a02c1b57ec5001bb9796ba1e5dc677@localhost> <4BA13ABB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <741d8848140f167894a7f88a80615cec@localhost> <7d5afb665e7d8fc75a472d87bbd58acc@localhost>
18 months later.... the translation took longer than I thought it
would, be it's there:
It's still a work in progress, and I intent to cover more algorithms
than in the original paper. Feel free to comment and add your thoughts.
On 04.04.2010 08:10, Julien Vehent wrote:
Just some follow up on this TC article thing.
I've got the confirmation that it will be published in the next issue
GNU/Linux Magazine in France (in fact, it should even make it to the
page). So those of you who read french will be able to get it around
24th of April.
For the others, I'm planning on making an english translation (help
welcome) and release it as soon as the french article is released.
should be around august/september.
It's definitely collaborative work, so
will be most welcome (especially on HFSC, I didn't cover this one).