Re: Email Verification!!

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 09:02:22AM +0200, Ansgar Wiechers wrote:

> Considering that apparently still sufficient people are stupid enough to
> fall for this kind of scam, thus keeping it attractive for spammers and
> their likes, I'm not quite as amused as you seem to be.

As a general rule I agree with you, but given that this instance landed
in this mailing list - populated by generally well informed individuals
- I felt it safe to let my guard down a little.

Cheers,
Tom

--
"For a male and female to live continuously together is...  biologically
speaking, an extremely unnatural condition."