Re: Some ipsec questions

On 02/15/2010 05:58 PM, Milan P. Stanic wrote:

192.168.1.0/24-----------1.1.1.1-----------2.2.2.2-----------10.13.10.x/24
my net                  my firewall        cisco asa          remote net
You mean "vpn-connect". Right?
Yes.

Yes, it is normal if you configured racoon in xauth_(rsa\|psk)_client
mode and to get SPD policy from the peer.
I copied a config that is working without any problem.
I have no xauth config option anywhere.
I have two other ipsec connections on the same host working without much problems. Just this one. I have some other problems on this setup (like the connection going down after a while and not coming back up) but fist i want to solve this.
Thanks

Pier

PS: i have even try to use packages from sid (racoon and ipsec-tools 7.1-1.6) but without improvements.