Re: Building network

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 01:18:09PM +0200, Jack Knowlton wrote:

> Right :D
>                                             {server4}
> {ISP}--{DSL-brige}--(eth0)-{Debian}-(eth1)--{Switch}-(eth0)-{server2}-(eth1)
>                               |                 |                      |
>                            (eth2)             (eth0)-{server3}-(eth1)  |
>                               |                                   |    |
>                               \---------{switch2}----------------/----/
>                                            {AP}

Why do you have multiple interfaces on Servers 2 and 3? Wouldn't a
setup something like the following be easier to manage?

 {ISP}

{Debian}-{Switch}
  {AP}      +-{Server2}

            +-{Server3}

            +-{Server4}

Cheers,
Tom

--
On the night before her family moved from Kansas to California, the little
girl knelt by her bed to say her prayers.  "God bless Mommy and Daddy and