Re: Internet stops working right after startup

Hi Frank

I have not read all the configs you sent yet, but a few things:

you might want to blank out your public address when sending configs to mailing lists

can you give the output of this

for i in raw mangle filter nat
do echo -e "\n\n$i:"; iptables -t $i -nvL
done

this will show the config for all the tables and in a little more detail

also your firewall appears to be mis configured
    Chain INPUT (policy DROP)
    ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere

this will accept ALL incoming connections

Frank Razenberg wrote:
Hi Ajitabh,

I attached the information you asked. Apologies for the mail I just sent to your address instead of to the mailing list.

Frank

Ajitabh Pandey wrote:
Hi Frank,