Re: Módulo MAC

Hello,

ThEcHaCaL a écrit :
Olá lista, estou implementando um firewall no kernel 2.6.18-4-686 e
percebi que o módulo ipt_mac não está carregado, esse módulo não vêm no
pacote como default?

Automatically translated by Google (I hope it is accurate) :
Hello list, I am implementing a firewall in the kernel 2.6.18-4-686 and
realized that the module ipt_mac is not loaded, the module does not come
in the package as default?

In recent 2.6 kernels the ipt_mac (IPv4 specific, can be used only with iptables) module has been replaced with xt_mac (layer 3-independent, can be used with either iptables and ip6tables), along with many other Netfilter modules. However an alias with the old name ipt_mac is defined, so this should be transparent.