Re: Port forwarding and local firewall connections

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:48:37 +0200, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers
wrote:

> Then do NAT for that interface. To repeat myself: you don't
> need NAT for connections between your two private networks.
> Stop using NAT there, and your problem is solved.
Maybe I don't understand this, but if I don't use NAT there
from the internet I can't connect to the webserver. With this
rule commented:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i ! $DMZIF -p tcp --dport 80
-j DNAT --to 192.168.10.2

everything works from LAN, but not from internet. Firewall has
a public IP address and it's accepting connections from
internet and LAN.

--
mandi, Marco