Re: Public WiFi Access Authentication

2007/5/14, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>:
Am 2007-05-05 13:21:51, schrieb Georg A. Wilm:

> Dear Michelle.
>
> Why don't using a vpn path between your desktop und auth or your
> main-router?

Since VPN does not work on ALL computers?
Tried VPN on Win95/98?

Note: For my OWN use, I have a Proxim Tsunami MP.11a with a realy heavy
     range from over 10km (I have a connection in whole Strasbourg).
     It use VPN and every day I have several 100 Attacs on it.

     But for public access to a private network, VPN is unusable.

In this case maybe PPPOe (which integrates easily with RADIUS) will succeed.

reagardz

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl