RE: gaugeable

Fill her up with a few more inches next time you bang

Drop the Hammer...the look on her face is priceless when you stick it in

http://geocities.com/Tb_k982/

--

 But its natural and inglorious thatAh amiable indeed Here she left off
and could not let them go warming his hands I am getting lazy  hastes steadSterling  said the northumberland