Re: Is it possible to target rule in one table to a user defined chain in another?

Hello,

[I'm very sorry about the probably poor roman spelling of your name but I can't use the cyrillic charset. Please correct.]

Pokotipenko Kostik wrote :

Is it possible to target rule in one table to a user defined chain in
another?

No. Each table is independent, so you can only call user-defined chains which belong to the same table. If you need the same chain in different tables (although it sounds a little strange, as tables have different purposes and targets), you have to duplicate it in every table where it's needed. The duplicate chains can have the same name because the tables are independent.