Re: Change MTU for forwarded packets

Matt Ryan wrote:

> Only if you have pMTU running successfully end-to-end. That requires
> ICMP working end-to-end which I think I read was a problem with your
> set-up...

What's the best way to test this sort of stuff?

I must admit I am still confused. I reduced the MTU on both
internal and external interfaces of the firewall, but I am still
having problems. (Client PCs in SA have trouble connecting to the
Exchange server in the UK; reducing the MTU on the client PC
fixed it.)

In addition, reducing the MTU on the internal interface broke
access to some websites (e.g. microsoft.com :-p) How does that
one work? 8-/

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd