Re: iproute2, alternative tables, no default route: routing trouble for localhost

В Птн, 18/08/2006 в 14:20 +0100, George Borisov пишет:
> Покотиленко Костик wrote:
> >
> > So, to summarize, the is no default route in main routing table. Each
> > group of clients is to be routed through its respective connection, and,
> > when its connection is down it is not to be routed.
>
> Last time I successfully configured split routing I did have a
> default gateway in the main table.
>

> Hope this helps,

Unfortunately, all samples in the net's resources are *having* default
route in main table, that's why it's so difficult for me to understand
what is happening.

Thanks anyway for the answer.

--
Покотиленко Костик <casper@meteor.dp.ua>