Fwd:

That flight attendant is not missing playing below the bridge at this exact moment..
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:28:29 -0800

debian-faq@lists.debian.org

Broaden your opportunities with a degree" online

There are no "required tests, classes, books, or interviews!

Bache"lors, Ma"sters, MBA, and Doctor"ate (PhD) Diplo"ma!

Call us now 1-206-337-1870 24"hours a day 7"days a week

Look Foward to Hearing From You

Janie Battelle

Mark at 27 months looked ?normal?. He came from a good family who provided lots of stimulation. Mark had one word--'ba' as in 'Ball.' Everything was 'ba.' After a few days of orientation in the classroom, I presented the computer. The first day he sat at the computer for 20 minutes and pressed the ball, bus, bee on the IntelliKeys keyboard over and over again. He then looked at me and pointed to the ball and said ?Ba? Then he pointed to the bee and said 'Be' and the Bus and said 'Bu.' I was astonished and his mother started to cry..
Those bus drivers aren't missing praying on the street just now..
8.
Those news announcers aren't practicing shaving next to the police station right at this time..