Re: iptables management

Hello Ilin,

If all your servers are behind a router, you can filter everything from there.
If behind this router you have a mail server, you just open ports for
SMTP, POP3 and maybe IMAP for that server, drop everything else.
It's also easier to limit the bandwidth of these servers if they are
behind a router.

And if they are not all behind the same router... well :-) fwbuilder