Re: problem with recent match

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2006.03.13.1103 +0100]:
> I just rebooted one of the affected 32bit machines and the problem
> remains... so I guess there are other issues...

I sure feel silly now. The blog post mentions the first rollover
after 5 minutes, so waiting for 5 minutes got me in. Sorry.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i always choose my friends for their good looks and my enemies for
 their good intellects. man cannot be too careful in his choice of
 enemies."
                                                      -- oscar wilde