Re: Redirecting passive FTP

Lars Staun Knudsen a écrit :

Hmmmm. I got "the hardway" to work, but pointless victory. Although
the connections is force passive, the connection doesn't work as
planned. CuteFTP crashed on a win-client, and the firefox extension
"bookmarks synchronizer", that stated all the trouble, can't stil
connect.

Err, you got it to work ? From what you described it seems to me that passive mode doesn't work at all. Did you try the other way with the helper modules ? It should be easier to set up (and requires no tricks in the serveur setup).