Re: Defining static routes with FireHOL

Ola !

Martin G.H. Minkler a écrit :
Attaching a custom route to eth1 in /etc/network/interfaces with

post-up "route add -net 10.1.4.0/24 gw <IP_OpenVPN_server>"

works - until FireHOL starts and somehow kills the custom route.

What do you mean exactly ?

The route is present in the routing table before firehol starts, and has disappeared from the routing table after firehol has been started ?

I don't know firehol at all, but I know one thing : routing and firewalling are two separate things, and a firewall setup that alters the routing table is somehow broken.