Re: Error-Guard Support Request

This site looks like it is selling some crappy windows anti-spyware software. Looks like a scam and from all the emails we get on the list I believe it possibly is a scam.

They do not have a phone number on the site.

I am going to give errorguard a little something to remember.
I do not want my little something to have anything to do with debian /debian-firewall.

If anyone would like to join me respond to me privately.

idiom wrote:

OMG will it ever end!!!!

leland winters wrote:

Support:
I recently purchased Error Guard on my credit card through PayPal. I was to receive an e-mail with the order number and key to be able to use the program - I have, to this date, not received such an e-mail therefore cannot use the item purchased. I have corresponded previously about this problem but as of this date have received no answer. Now, please send the e-mail as promised or refund my money - thank you. LLW leland winters
leewintl@earthlink.net <mailto:leewintl@earthlink.net>
EarthLink Revolves Around You.