Re: Error-Guard Support Request

Thomas,
Please stop emailing debian-firewall@lists.debian.org.
We have nothing to do with errorguard.com, nor do we know who or what errorguard.com is..

debian-firewall@lists.debian.org is a global distrobution list for individuals interested in debian based firewalls. We have nothing to do with errorguard..

thanks

NEWYORKSTHOMAS@aol.com wrote:

My name is Thomas S. And I have a problem with you guys. I paid twice for errorguard to fix the 146 errors on my computer which has not been done, but you took the 59.90 out of my account. Please! I would like something done about this. An answer, phone number, or something. My email address is newyorksthomas@aol.com <mailto:newyorksthomas@aol.com>
Thank You