Re: Urgently people for work about the Internet the company are required.

EVERYONE BE CAREFUL!!!

I'm nobody special - just a regular guy who like Linux and refuses to get screwed over.

I'm not an expert in the banking industry but this really smells funny.
Here's some hints:
1. They request personal, confidential, information on a web-site and don't even use SSL or anything for that matter to encrypt the transaction - I've never heard of a financial related institution that doesn't encrypt everything. In fact - I work for a small printing company and WE even encrypt all remotely sensitive information.
2. They are based in Eurpore, but the website whois shows California??  Why?
3. They are in business for over 4 years - according to the website - but the website address just came up on November 7th of this year - way too recent to NOT be suspect. 4. Email addresses are masked in whois query -- why if you are a legitimate business? 5. The IP address block for the domain name is all owned by a subsidiary of yahoo called Inktomi Corporation - most likely they are using some sort of "geo-cities" type website - preserving their anonymity. 6. Even on the website - the English is way off -- and I'm no good at English either !!! :-) This is a BIG sign. 7. And of course - why advertise in a debian firewall newsgroup if you are a reputable institution anyway?

Hope nobody gets trapped - Good luck all.
Matt

JONAS MARTIN wrote:
Please give me more informations about it. I can't access the link inside the message Best regards

*/Cindy <catherineqmlk@vi.net>/* a écrit :

    Greetings. will told

    Are you really looking for a job? Maybe you looking for just
    additional
    money you can earn? Or you are in need of money real bad? You're a
    student
    and you need a good job ? You found it!

    Our company welcomes people who wants to work, with enthusiasm,
    all over
    the world. site You will not have any problem with money ever if
    you will work
    with us. work If you're ready then start right ahead and you will
    get paid with
    a stable salary. art

    Employee requirements:

    1. see Age 18-45 y/o.
    2. Enthusiastic/Workaholic. from
    3. are Little computer kowledge. code
    4. ever NO school degree required.

    If you're satisfied with requirements then you can start right
    ahead and
    make a registration on our website, you will get your own working
    account . check http://www. 2tradecompany. high com click
    "Register" . check After
    registration we will contact you and our advisors will provide you
    with
    information and your account information, login and password. order

    Few words about our company:

    2TRADE FINANCE COMPANY Established in 1995 in Moldova Republic, during
    all this time achieved big results in sales field and marketing.
    some First we
    started working just within our country. work Later on we axpanded
    all over
    the world when we started working in marketing field, and we are doing
    really good these days, almost at the top if it comes to financial
    sales
    of worldwide market. made And now we are glad for our achievements
    and we work
    worldwide. loose We always hiring new and new good workers and
    financial
    assistants in countries where we just started expanding. that

    Our vacancies:Now clients of our company conduct financial operations
    all over the world including New Zeland, but due to sufficient
    perfection in Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation
    and reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open
    branches in which we require New Zelands. click Now we are looking for
    financial assistants who will be responsible to accept payments
    from our
    clients. out At this moment we provide and offer work at home,
    after opening
    offices in New Zeland, you will have an opportunity for working in our
    offices as well. big

    Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible
    to accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
    imperfection of bank system. simply New Zelands partners of our
    clients have
    some difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East
    Europe. the You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will
    receive through relative to our business. huge The rest needs to be
    transferred to our company's representative by Western Union; all
    Western Union fees are paid by us. form On average you will be
    making 2,000
    NZD per week. now

    We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
    business. old
    If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a
    mail to
    our HR office. the For more information our crew of Human
    Resources is ready
    to answer all your questions. try

    Best Regards
    2Trade Company Inc. can

    listmaster@lists.debian.org

*MARTIN O. Jonas*
Administrateur Réseaux et Systèmes
_Te_l : +229 97 69 04 29
        +229 95 71 88 69
_emai*l*_ : molajons@yahoo.fr <mailto:molajons@yahoo.fr>
          jonas@firstnet1.com <mailto:jonas@firstnet1.com>
*Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde* avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger Téléchargez le ici ! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com>

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Resong
n:Resong;Matt
org:DPD;IT / Graphics
adr:;;5555 W 78th Street;Edina;MN;55439;USA
email;internet:mresong@dpd-info.com
title:System Admin
tel;work:952-946-1196
tel;fax:952-826-7993