Re: shaping a little (only some files)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Stephan Balmer wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 02:49:34PM +0200, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> > I have observed that if no one is using the net (for example at 0600 on
> > sunday) people can download from apache up to a rate that is limited
> > just by the ide interface.
> > Of course if this occour when many (about 600) people are connected
> > using up to 60 Mb of bandwidth is not acceptable.
> It seems like mod_bandwidth is just what you're looking for:

I have tried, but I have not been able to give speed above 1mb/s . i have
set
<VirtualHost 150.217.x.x>
ServerName x.y.z
DocumentRoot /var/www
BandWidthModule On
BandWidth all 15000000
LargeFileLimit 1300 8192000
LargeFileLimit 30000 2400000
</VirtualHost>

but whatever i set a value over 1000000 for spedd is ignored.
Of course it is unacceptable (the other side of the problem)
Someone has an hint ?
(the other virtual hosts works at top speed)