ip aliasing problems

Hi,

    I have the following in my /etc/network/interfaces script :

auto eth0 eth0:1
iface eth0 inet dhcp
#
# Added on 06/22/2005 in order to define infrastructure needed for running
# DNS on this machine for the local network
#
iface eth0:1 inet static
       address 192.168.1.130
       network 192.168.1.0
       netmask 255.255.255.0
       broadcast 192.168.1.255
       gateway 192.168.1.1

    This brings up eth0 and eth0:1 correct at boot time. default-if
reports "eth0" as being the default. However, I'm having trouble with
my firewalling rules because it appears that when I communicate with
an external network (example : lynx http://www.debian.org ), the
source ip on the packets is set to 192.168.1.130 instead of the ip
address that is assigned to eth0 . Is there a way I can change this
behaviour so that  the outgoing packets have the source ip of the eth0
interface?

Thanks,
Kenneth