Re: Help

On 7 Apr 2005, Suranga Kasturiarachchi wrote:
> I have real situation like this, when foreing client visit our company they
> need to access there pop mail server throug outlook express. I can offer
> them to access internet using my squid proxy, but how i give access there
> pop mail servers through the outlook express.

You need to allow internal clients to access port 110 on external
machines.

You should be able to modify whatever firewall system you use to enable
that.

Regards,
        Daniel

--
It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and
probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits