Re: iptables and NFS

i think you must try filtering the ports
on iptabables there is a rule capable to do that
, i think that is what you are trying to do no?
firewall all the ports from the server to the clients or from internet to
the clients on your network,?

Luis A. Rondon Paz
Administrator of Natural Sciences of
University of Santiago de cuba