Re: [Fwd: Re: Error-Guard Support Request]

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. I'd say more like once a week though or so though...

red wrote:

Why do we get these emails related to errorguard?
We get them once a month?

Errorguard looks like nothing related to debian or firewalls?

Re: RE: Error-Guard Support Request