documentation: where to maintain comparison of Debian firewall tools?

Hi,

[I am not subscribed to this list, please honor follow-up-to.]

I've made a comparison of all iptables/firewall scripts in Debian, at
http://mdcc.cx/uruk/ .  It is meant to help Debian (and other GNU/Linux)
users choosing the iptables-frontend most suitable for them.

Now, a similar list is in the Securing Debian Manual, at
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch-sec-services.en.html#s-firewall-setup
(CVS at
cvs.debian.org/debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/securing-howto/en/services.sgml).

Of course, these comparisons very quickly get out of date.  I believe
both my comparison and the comparison in doc-harden should get removed;
the (quickly outdating part of the) contents should be added to
http://wiki.debian.org/Firewalls .

Anybody disagrees?

If not, I'll submit a bug and start working on it.

Bye,

Joost