Re: rules for FTP access

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:07:53 +0200, Fabrizio wrote in message
<4315ABA9.2000201@gmail.com>:

> dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I have a linux box (sarge) as router/firewall in my organization. At
> the moment that Linux box has 3 ethernet cards as follows:
>
> eth0 with public IP
> eth1 private subnet
> eth2 DMZ and WiFi

..throw in a 4'th nic to split your dmz and wifi traffic, I wouldn't
want wardriwers playing with client assets, nor successful dmz
box crackers playing with wifi boxes.

..a quicker stop gap is http://ipcop.org/
(which could use Debianising, LinuxFromScratch is a dead end street
IMHO.)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: