Re: Iptables, Squid.

I solve the problem!

I enabled all the traffic for the firewall itself.
It is not to good idea i know because now the firewall is not firewall for himself just for the LAN. But it is working.
Or there would be another simple solution if i could disable the DNS caching in the squid. Do somebody know how to disable the SQUID's internal DNS?

Thanks

Zozo.