port forwading and DNS round robin

Hi!

I have a conceptual question. Actually I have a web site, 5 machines,
without a bastion firewall, each machine is its own firewall.

2 machines are my web servers. The load between them are shared by DNS
round robin functionality

If I implement a bastion firewall, with two interfaces, to be the only
machine with a valid IP address on one interface and using the other
interface in a LAN with all other machines on it, how to have the load
balance between the web servers?

Don't worry about show iptable technical options, I want to understand
the idea behind, if it is possible.

Thanks!!!

--
feanor7 <feanor7@superig.com.br>