Re: SSh Tunnel Over Squid

Not an answer and non-technical:
What is your motivation for actually stopping this tunneling? What harm does
it do to your network, both from a juristidical and a technical
point-of-view?

I am asking out of interest, as I could easily be that fellow behind your
gateway, merely wanting to do some secure communication -- something which
your setup to a large extent prevents me from.

Please elaborate -- what is the cause?

Regards, Anders Breindahl/skrewz.