Re: rewriting source and destination of local packets

is it possible to rewrite both, source and
destination socket in locally generated, outgoing packets, *before*
a routing decision is made?

..now we're talking. ;o)  Communication stategy:
Try explain _what_ you're trying to do, and _why_,

Martin's question has yet to be answered. I find his question clear and concise. Why? Why not...

Martin - perhaps your answer is "no", wish I were more helpful. A few bytes in a packet traversing a box should not be so complicated to toy with.. Any good at coding?

Best of luck,
Ross