transparent bridge example needed

Does anyone have some transparent bridge iptables rules that I could use as an example ?

I have a Debian Sarge box running the 2.6.10 kernel that is acting as a transparent bridge.

Currently, it is using EBTABLES. I want to rewrite my rules to use iptables.

My bridge config looks like this:

/usr/sbin/brctl addbr br0

/bin/echo "STP is only needed if there is more than one bridge"
/bin/echo "turn off stp on br0"
/usr/sbin/brctl stp br0 off

/bin/echo "add $QWEST to virtual unit br0"
/usr/sbin/brctl addif br0 $QWEST

/bin/echo "add $INSIDE to virtual unit br0"
/usr/sbin/brctl addif br0 $INSIDE

/bin/echo "turning off and on reset bridge"
/sbin/ifconfig br0 down
/sbin/ifconfig br0 up

Ted Knab
Chester, Maryland  21619 USA