Remote Access of a Private IP

I have a client with a need to access a machine on a private network.

The situation is the Wireless ISP has assigned a Private IP to all of the wireless users in the 10.xxx.xxx.xxx range. The private IP is connected to an ISP with public IP in the 66.xxx.xxx.xxx range. I can not seem to get across to the ISP that we need a Public IP address in order to remotely connect to the machine. They provide the DNAT address, but I still can not connect, (did not expect to).

Any suggestions?

Mike