[Fwd: Re: Blocking internal ports]

I'm sorry to all,
i didn't understand your request... :-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Blocking internal ports
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:50:35 +0200
From: Riccardo Tortorici <riccardo.tortorici@email.it>
To: Ranata Kabia <RKabia@europe.medialink.com>
CC: 'debian-firewall@lists.debian.org' <debian-firewall@lists.debian.org>

Ranata Kabia wrote:

Hi,

I am struggling with the the issue of blocking ports so particular users have no access to MS-Messenger from my network, any help with this? Please advise

iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --dport xxx -j DROP

bye

--
- Riccardo Tortorici -
Linux Registered User #365170

http://www.georgedillon.com/web/netiquette.shtml#charity

--
- Riccardo Tortorici -
Linux Registered User #365170
Count yourself @ http://counter.li.org/ !
--
HTML email can be dangerous, is not always readable, wastes bandwidth and is simply not necessary please don't send them to me!
If you don't know what I0m talking about please read this:

http://www.georgedillon.com/web/netiquette.shtml#charity

Sponsor:
Cerchi un prestito? Fai Presto.Tan da 6.9%. Importi da 1500 a 10000 ?. Da Banche Popolari Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1965&d=31-8