Re: port _redirection_ within single machine | SOLUTION

> This could also be put into the wiki, local port_redirection.  Since it's
> not something I have any experiance with, i'm letting YOU help out.
>
> http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Firewalls.
>
> Fell free to use Firewalls-dnat-redirect as an example/template.  If you
> make any improvements on the format, let me know and I'l update
> dnat-redirect.

ok, i did inserted it.

editted Wiki pages: http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Firewalls

new Wiki page
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Firewalls-local-port-redirection

Sorry to say that, but the Wiki editting system is so terrible im afraid
i wont do any further updates. maybe it is because of my stupidity, but
i spent half an hour finding out how to write down an url address in
monospace without being it a link, i ended up with
[=http][=://address.com]
but really terrible as never :(

also im wondering why the formatting is not held over several lines? and
combination of styles is also somewhat strange (no link and monospace
for example :)

anyway, greetings from czech republic.

regards, martin