Re: port _redirection_ within single machine

Use "targets SNAT and DNAT, not REDIRECT".  Also try something that
matchs, use '-vL' too see what is going on.

# iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING <SKIP?: --src <REPLACE:192.168.0.0/24>>
--dst <REPLACE:192.168.0.50> -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination
<REPLACE:192.168.0.50>:8080