Re: down to the core

As far as I've seen, Debian has been pretty much the most concerned with securing their releases. They're up front with potential security risks, and are extremely fast about getting them fixed. And, as far as I can recollect, I don't think I've ever seen Debian release a patch to fix a patch, unlike some other OS producers who we shall refer to as M. Soft...no wait, that's too obvious...Micro S. So to get all star wars profound-like, the more you have the ability to control, the more problems you have the possibility of facing.