Re: Filtering with iptables based on DHCP leases

I'm affraid not.  I'v seen ppl run cron scripts once every 5min that read
the /var/*/*/dhcpd.leases file with awk scripts to generate firewall
rules.

This had one fall back it's realy difficult to read the firewall rules to
see what needs chaning.  The solution was to whipe out and rebuild the
firewall if 'diff' said the the new and old rules where differant.

You might want to also look at this.
It will undo the dhcpd->awk->script and allow you to not worry about
removing EVERY rule on your firewall.