Re: Problem with Shorewall + Squid

I think you have too...

ACCEPT 192.168.1.30
ACCEPT 27.0.0.1
DNAT    loc    loc:192.168.5.2    all    -    -
DENY priv 3128 tcp www,ftp,ftp-data -    -
REDIRECT loc 3128 tcp www,ftp,ftp-data -    -
REDIRECT loc 3128 udp www,ftp,ftp-data -    -
REDIRECT jag 3128 tcp www,ftp,ftp-data -    -
REDIRECT jag 3128 udp www,ftp,ftp-data -    -

You can onl;y use ONE ip or network perrule, I.E. you can't say "A or B"
or "A and B" where A or B may be negated by a '!'.  You have to say what
todo with B then what todo with A if you wanto say "A and !B".

Also try not to post HTML mail to lists, use text instead. :)