firehol bug?

hello,

I try to set up firehol on my workstation which is connected to the
internet with ADSL on eth0 using device ppp0.
So I have in my configuration file:
version 5
interface eth0 loop dst 192.168.23.1
        policy accept

interface ppp+ internet src not "${UNROUTABLE_IPS}"
        server http accept
        server ssh accept
        client all accept

but now starting firehol with either '/etc/init.d/firehol start' or
'/sbin/firehol start' i always get the output:
/sbin/firehol: line 154: [: =: unary operator expected

since my config doesn't have any complicated entries or typos, this must
be a firehol bug, right?

Regardless of what i add or remove in the config, the error allways
occurs.

bye
 jonas