Blocking windows messages

We have been getting a few windows messages as of late so I added the following rules to my firewall:

iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -d ! $SERVERIP --dport 135:139 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -p udp -d ! $SERVERIP --dport 135:139 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -m iprange --dst-range $FULLRANGE --dport 445 -j DROP iptables -A FORWARD -p udp -m iprange --dst-range $FULLRANGE --dport 445 -j DROP

$SERVERIP is a machine that needs 135 - 139 open, so the way I read the rule is that unless it's going to $SERVERIP on 135 - 139 drop it, but the windows messages still seem to be getting through. Oh, and $FULLRANGE is just a range of IPs I'm doing this for. In this case it could have been done just as easily as a block with a netmask, but I guess I wasn't thinking at the moment.

Matt